Based on the popular TV show everyone remembers where the participant has to guess whether the next card is higher or lower than the current one.
“Higher! Lower! Higher! Lower!”
You can use this product in a pub or club where a player, or even the winner of a game such as raffle or bingo is asked to come forward onto the stage to take part.
This game is also a great promotional product to draw potential customers into your establishment, whether it is a Christmas special or a Bank Holiday.
There is also space at the top and bottom of the display to put your company details on such as logos, web addresses, or telephone numbers.
How to Play
- This person shuffles a pack of cards and a member of the audience is asked to pick one card from the pack.
- This card is put into an envelope and sealed (the card must not be seen by anyone).
- Twelve cards are placed face down onto the board, with six on the top line and six on the bottom.
- When the first card on the top row is revealed, for example a number 4, the person is given the chance to change this card if need be, but this is the only time they get the chance to change a card.
- As number 4 was turned, the player chooses to keep this card.
- They are then asked if they think the next card will be higher or lower than the number 4.
- At this point the audience begin to participate by shouting "higher" or "lower" to help the person decide.
- If they turn all twelve cards correctly they must then guess whether the card in the envelope is higher or lower than the twelfth card on board.
- If they guess correctly, the jackpot is theirs to keep.
- If they guess wrongly, they can be rewarded with a prize or cash for each correct card.
The next game will start with only eleven cards, then ten, then nine and so on until the jackpot is won.
The card sealed in the envelope remains sealed until it needs to be revealed.
This way the jackpot gets larger and larger, and adds entertainment to your events.
- Guess Your Cards Right stand – self assembly
- A4 OR A5 Playing Cards with 52 playing cards and 2 jokers
- Height: 180cm (71")
- Width: 137cm (54")
- Depth at base: 91.5cm (36")
- Weight: 7Kg
A4 Card Dimensions:
- Height: 29.7cm (11¾")
- Width: 21cm (7¾")
A5 Card Dimensions:
The 6 Nations are in full swing. Show your support for our range of flags. These are perfect to be displayed in wi… https://t.co/zuG5Cq4sgy
1 month, 1 week ago
2 months ago
2 months, 1 week ago