This game is also a great promotional product to draw potential customers into your establishment, whether it is a Christmas special or a Bank Holiday.
Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
How to Play
- 12 Prizes are selected, ranging from a top prize that will help generate interest in the game all the way to a boobie prize that could be anything from a toilet roll to an old sock.
- Blank envelopes containing the prize name are shuffled and placed into each of the boxes by the winner of a previous game.
- The boxes are locked and the keys placed into a bag.
- The player selects a key and the corresponding box is opened.
- Naturally the audience can shout out which box they want opened.
- Often the player will be given the option of having the envelope bought back from them by the event organiser.
- The bartering will continue up to a certain point where the winner will either select the envelope or the alternative prize on offer.
- If the alternative prize is selected, the envelope is still opened to reveal what could have been won.
- Often the other envelope will also be revealed that there is always the possibility of winning the top prize.
There is always a 12 to 1 chance of the top prize being won and always just one prize to be replaced.
- 12 Numbered Boxes
- 12 Keys
Each Box Dimensions:
- Height: 15cm (6”)
- Width: 15cm (6”)
- Depth: 12cm (5”)
- Height: 79cm (31")
- Width: 50cm (20")
- Depth: 15cm (6")
- Weight: 10Kg
It's #WorldEmojiDay Can you guess which products that we sell are in emoji form? 🎟️🎯🎱🎲🃏♠️♣️♥️♦️🏏♟️🏁🏴☠️🏴🍬
3 days, 3 hours ago
It's Monday Morning which means it's the start of the new working week. Stay tuned this week for all our usual prod… https://t.co/p0XG6D6lja
4 days, 6 hours ago
It's Semi Final Day England play Croatia tonight for the chance to be in the World Cup Final. It's not too late to… https://t.co/7tlgskY3sU
1 week, 2 days ago