The Treasure Chest Key Game (also known as Open the Box) is designed to create an exciting atmosphere for your raffles and to generate extra income for your establishment.
This is done by offering extra prize money to your audience who will spend more on tickets in order to win.
- The game is played by selling Treasure Chest raffle tickets.
- The winning raffle ticket is selected at random by the machine.
- The winner then picks a key from a selection of 13 keys from a bag.
- One of these keys opens the Treasure Chest.
- If a key opens the Treasure Chest, the winner wins the main prize.
- A key that does not open the box is removed from the draw and this continues until the prize stored in the Treasure Chest is won.
Our machines are UK made and built to last - that is why they carry a 24 month warranty.
Buying from us means you will not have to buy a replacement for a long, long time.
The Treasure Chest is designed to randomly draw numbers for your raffle or tote.
All you have to do is enter the first and last number of the tickets sold, press the button, and the raffle machine will give you the winning numbers.
This is the best selling Treasure Chest raffle machine on the UK market.
- 5 digits (1 to 99999)
- Tote Double game (01 to 99)
- Guaranteed 100 non repeating draw numbers
- Side spin button
- Dirt and moisture proof keyboard
- Sealed long life touchpad keyboard with clear and instructive keys
- Attractive solid wooden construction
- Hand held plunger for drawing numbers
- Integrated storage compartment for the plungers & leads
Facility to set:
- Start and finish numbers of the draw
- Non repeat / repeat of numbers
Game checking facilities:
- Check back of last 100 numbers drawn
- Draw counter
- Number of tickets sold
- Start and finishing number
LED and prompt indicators:
- Start number
- Finish number
- Numbers repeat / non repeat
This product is designed for use with consequtively numbered Raffle Tickets or Pads.
- 13x Keys – plus extra master key
- Shuffle Bag
- Height: 380mm (15")
- Width: 530mm (20¾")
- Depth: 150mm (6")
- Weight: 7 Kg
57mm (2¼") high red solid segment LED displays
Mains 230V/50Hz supply, mains switch
24 month manufacturer’s warranty
Introducing All New Play Your Cards Right A3 A4 & A5 We are excited to announce the arrival of three new playable… https://t.co/Gfr5V1EVhv
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Please note that we will be closed on Friday 25th October for Stock Taking. All orders placed after 2pm Thursday 24… https://t.co/kqoYGxtMYY
3 months ago
Our October newsletter has been sent out so keep an eye on your inboxes for your exclusive discount code for all ou… https://t.co/oxW4dt05G2
3 months, 4 weeks ago