- In the card game of Rummy, two people playing get nine cards each. When there is more than two people, seven cards are dealt to each player. The person left of the dealer is the first person to play.The dealer switches from person to person going to the left. The dealer flips one card to and places it next to the pile to begin the game.
- The first person to go takes a card from the deck or the card placed beside it. When the player has done that, they may either put three cards of the same number or face card or a straight.
- After this is done, if they can make a play at all, a card from their hand is discarded onto the pile beside the deck. If another player has cards down, the others can play off of them. Also, if a player discards a card that can be played, another player can call rummy. This means that they can pick it up and play the card.
- This continues with each player until a person discards and has no other cards left in their hand. This is when a player “goes out”.
This complete set comes with everything you need to play makling it the perfect gift for anyone.
- 2x Playing Card Decks (one Red, one Blue)
- 3 Extra Jokers
- Height: 13cm
- Width: 10cm
- Depth: 2.5cm
1 week, 5 days ago
Bank Holiday Monday 31/08/2020 We will be closed this coming Monday due to the bank holiday. If you need your orde… https://t.co/wXnayLgXDj
1 month ago
1 month, 1 week ago